• 2 weeks later...

Started to play MyTeam a few weeks back and DAMN just made a amazing dunk with David Thompson 77'-78', he is such an amazing dunker and fast as hell. Read about him in the Book of Basketball (Almost finished with it and recommended!) and damn I wish he never got addicted to coke. Will post the dunk later it's not yet up on Xboxclips.

Thompson!

Do we have enough PS4ers for a half assed league?

League Name: ewbba15

I sent Essa and Cole invites but I don't have anyone elses PSN that wanted in.

Made it 6 teams and 10 games for the season with the NBA Finals (Best of 3) being the only playoff round. If we get enough to fill up then I'll make a thread.. eventually. <_<

So I got into MyTeam today, and I took the Mavericks starting pack and got myself a Silver Jameer Nelson.

Currently 3-0 and have gotten a quick promotion to the higher seed, and my lineup is pretty damn balanced despite everyone but Jameer being all but scrubs...

PG: Bronze Gal Mekel

SG: Silver Jameer Nelson

SF: Bronze Archie Goodwin

PF: Bronze Kyle O'Quinn

C: Bronze Ronny Turiaf

B: Br Troy Daniels
B: Br Bruno Caboclo (Dunk machine)

B: Br Solomon Hill
B: Br Greg Smith
B: Br Jordan Clarkson

B: Br Josh Powell

B: Br Jusuf Nurkic

B: Br Robert Covington

The team on paper is shit, and in reality they are shit. But the team is pretty damn well balanced, the big men are effective in grabbing boards, and Mekel is a very useful pass-first Point Guard. I also rather have Jameer on SG because I work better with shooters off the pass. And the combination of Troy Daniels/Bruno Caboclo is explosive off of the bench.

Also, if anyone knows good cheap bronze cards, Please tell me because I'm always looking to improve :)

• Like 1

I've played about 10 games of GM mode as the Bulls after doing a fantasy draft. Any tips on my team or where they could get better would be great

Starting 5:

PF Blake Griffin

C Joakim Noah

SF Gordon Hayward

PG Patrick Beverley

SG Ray Allen

Bench:

SG Eric Gordon

PG Patrick Mills

SF Caron Butler

PF Matt Bonner

C Javale McGee

PF Tyler Hansbrough

SG E'twaun Moore

My play style is like a lot of 3 poiners. Allen is almost always my player of the game plus I like to pass a lot to get big dunks or lay ups. My point is I don't do mid range at all. It's either 3's or right next to the hoop.

Just did two domination matches in MyTeam, and I won both against Utah and Orlando with three stars, so I got some nice packs to expand my collection. Also got Trevor Booker and Ben Gordon... Gordon won't beat Trey Daniels because Trey is just a beast from range, so he's on the bench. But Booker is a really nice addition to my squad, and his mid-range shooting will help me get more open shots.

I'll probably try the Pistons and the Sixers domination tomorrow, but I'm sure it's going to get a lot more tough against the Pistons, knowing they got Al Horford and Andre Drummond to make my life shit in the paint.

So I'm 6-3 with the Suns and getting in the flow of things. Brought Gortat back and the Greek Freak from the Bucks (whose name I forget how to spell) and ran a deal with the Lakers which resulted in me owning their first round pick for the year. They are currently 0-8 so I'm feeling pretty good about that pick right now. Also have the Wizards, Mavs and my own pick for the 2015 draft.

I might make the playoffs this year. If I do that will be dandy. If not I'm going to power my entire roster up through the draft and dominate next year. Boss.

So I'm 6-3 with the Suns and getting in the flow of things. Brought Gortat back and the Greek Freak from the Bucks (whose name I forget how to spell) and ran a deal with the Lakers which resulted in me owning their first round pick for the year. They are currently 0-8 so I'm feeling pretty good about that pick right now. Also have the Wizards, Mavs and my own pick for the 2015 draft.

I might make the playoffs this year. If I do that will be dandy. If not I'm going to power my entire roster up through the draft and dominate next year. Boss.

Antetokounmpo

It's not THAT hard, go play FM15 in the Greek leagues and then come back to me.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Eric Gordon kept complaining over and over about playing time which was dropping his morale so I traded him to the Suns for Jamal Crawford and a 2nd round draft pick.

Also the coolest thing happened. I blew out Portland on their home court and the announcers said their fans were "heading for the exits early" and the seats in the crowd actually emptied. Little things like that I love

• Like 1

Well the oddest thing happened in MyTeam.

I got the first collection reward, which is 5K MT points. So I bought one of those fancy packs, and I got a Gold Kyle Lowry. Feeling frisky I put him on the block for 4K, and someone bought him off me today.

So I think "I could really use a good gold player'', so I bought another one of those packs.

And I feel the game is trying to tell me something...

dd7f4a61766c9812688f9fa94e4f6e3f.jpg

Well the point is taken game, I'll put Kyle into my team!

Eric Gordon kept complaining over and over about playing time which was dropping his morale so I traded him to the Suns for Jamal Crawford and a 2nd round draft pick.

Also the coolest thing happened. I blew out Portland on their home court and the announcers said their fans were "heading for the exits early" and the seats in the crowd actually emptied. Little things like that I love

NBA is the reason I think the WWE series can eventually be great. 2k are fantastic with the little touches.

I've won 1 and got demolished the second ame against Wilkens team of southpaw players. :( Damn their sometimes impossible to stop. STUPID STUPID BILL RUSSELL.

McGocklin is a 3 point beast though.

Also, since the update I miss a lot of free throws, I used to score 90% of them and the last 10 games it's: 40%. I was up 5, with 1 minute left they foul me, I miss both free throws with Durant, they miss, rebound Russell 2 points. Again I miss 2 free throws this time with Dirky Dirk. They hit a buzzer beater 3. In OT they went 6/6 with 4/4 from 3 point range and I was 1/9......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I just started a Sixers MyGM game (Fantasy Draft) and apparently got the first pick. My team looks like this:

C Derrick Favors
PF Anthony Davis
SF Shawn Marion

SG Danny Green
PG Ricky Rubio

Bench:

6th Michael Carter-Williams

SG Ray Allen
SG/SF Vince Carter

PF/SF Josh Smith

PF/C Kevin Garnett

C Festus Ezeli

SF Kostas Papanikolaou

My owner wants me to trade Ray Allen and KG so I signed Ricky Ledo and Lamar Odom to give me some extra players. Unfortunately KG has a No Trade Clause and is blocking a trade.

Any way to get around this? I want to trade for either Jabari or Wiggins, too, to make a Unibrow-Rubio-Jabari/Wiggins core. Any suggestions?

Also, is there any way to buy merchandise stalls? Or do I have to wait until I can buy a team, first?

All in all it's very confusing for me as I didn't get 2k14 and they basically revamped the lay-out from 2k13 without offering a quick tutorial. :(

• 2 weeks later...