2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

DRAFT ANALYSIS: philip dorsett is a guy?

aguy

glrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

EDIT: I'M FINE I am awake. His name sounds like a thing probably. I'm FINE.

• Like 1

DRAFT ANALYSIS: I'm driving eight hours tomorrow. This is how I'm spending my evening. I made a mistake. (Demariyous Randall)

• Like 2

HC, are the Packers big rivals the Bears or Vikings?

The Bears by a country mile. The Vikings are a (distant) second though given the Favre shit.

• Like 1

DRAFT ANALYSIS: Stephone Anthony is a human being with dreams and ambitions. He plays football. He has relatives. Good intangibles. Good tangibles. I see the light at the end of the tunnel

• Like 2

Surprised we passed on Malcolm Brown twice, but maybe there is a reason he is falling?

Either way, I love the deal and the pick of Tomlinson. Road grading guard, high character, plus we got two extra picks and a veteran olineman? I will take it, love seeing work put into that oline, still maybe need to figure out RT though.

Well, that draft was alright. Expected more trades and shockers but whatever. When I bomb my math final tomorrow, I'll have something to blame.