2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

HC, are the Packers big rivals the Bears or Vikings?

The Bears by a country mile. The Vikings are a (distant) second though given the Favre shit.

Minnesota likes to think they are the Packers' rival. They come strutting up to the Packers going WE HATE YOU SO MUCH, but the packers hold them by the forehead at arms' length while the Vikings swing their arms like windmills. The Packers are like "who are you again, child?!"

Meanwhile they take on the Bears one-handed in the true grudge match.

And they usually win >_<

• Like 2

The Vikings are like young Syndrome to our Mr. Incredible, trying to emulate our success (via grabbing whatever scrap players we let go) and are just generally annoying, while the Bears are more like grown up Syndrome in that there's a hated, bitter rivalry with jealously of our success. Of course, Syndrome gets owned either way.

And the Lions can be Frozone because they wear light blue, I guess.

Oh, I forgot a team. The Lions just sit idly by, watching the melee going on, seeming like they might come out of it the better.

Then out of the blue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcLVX35wyjQ

They have the solution sitting there on the sidelines....holding a clipboard :(

• Like 1

I'm waiting for the inevitable failure of Armani Cooper (the pretty close to consensus number one WR in the class) so that everyone can talk about what a horrible pick it was in five years. That's what always happens when Oakland doesn't actually completely fuck things up.

All-black jerseys are so 10 years ago.

Some things never go out of style.

I know they used to stream it on the NFL.com site but I was just looking to see if they had any info and it looks like you may have to have a US provider for that. That may have just been the pre-draft stuff though and not the actual event so you might want to check that later.

Cards were apparently open to trading Michael Floyd, possibly in order to move up to take Gurley/Gordon. I don't think I'd have been happy with that (even if we do still have Fitz, and do need a running back) and I certainly wouldn't be happy if he was traded from this point forward. I think Floyd is one of the guys who will really shine in the next couple of years.

Titans gets the Giants 2nd, 4th and 7th for that.