2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

3rd round pick on a receiver feels weird since we have plenty, but it seems like we always spend at least a fourth on one and the Packers are pretty great at drafting them.

Honestly, the Packers could draft Fuckhead Mcghee from DeVry Universiy or something, and I would be cool with because I trust Ted Thompson.

3rd round pick on a receiver feels weird since we have plenty, but it seems like we always spend at least a fourth on one and the Packers are pretty great at drafting them.

Honestly, the Packers could draft Fuckhead Mcghee from DeVry Universiy or something, and I would be cool with because I trust Ted Thompson.

Fuckhead is on our board you pricks!! :angry:

• Like 1

So far I've liked the Bears draft. Argument can be made about Kevin White, but the other two picks help the lines and those are core groups that really needed to be addressed.

oh yay we drafted a dude with domestic violence issues that's awesome hooray

Also where the fuck were all of these amazing names yesterday.

So far I've liked the Bears draft. Argument can be made about Kevin White, but the other two picks help the lines and those are core groups that really needed to be addressed.

Really good draft for the Bears so far. Looks like we've missed out on a pass rusher but we have so many LBs on the roster that someone could emerge other than McPhee. That's one of the problems with changing defensive alignment, it's hard to know where exactly your needs are until you see your current lot play.

Still some very good talent on the board; TJ Clemmings (OT), Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (CB), Jay Ajayi (RB), Kwon Alexander (OLB), or Kyle Emanuel (OLB) would all be strong picks in the fourth round and fill needs of various levels.