2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

I just want some diversity :(

I didn't think anyone else was a USC fan? I know DMN is UCLA. Stanford look like they suck >_>

Plus it would carry on the rivalry of Blackburn Rovers fans against Meacon in American sports.

Michigan. You can root for the team that had your old 49ers Coach, and you can say you were there when Michigan made it's return to glory. Plus, we're a big time rival to Notre Dame, except that for unknown reasons one of the longest standing rivalries is suddenly not going to be a thing for a few years.

So I've decided after this year's draft I need to pay more attention to the College game. So someone point me in the direction of stuff I need to read to figure out the leagues and a team to support.

Let's talk Boise State. Have you a moment to discuss our Lord and Saviour Kellen Moore?

NO.

Do YOU want to discuss the REAL SAVIOR, Joe "The Eyebrow Caterpillar" Flacco?

• Like 1

ESPN has a huge anti-Notre Dame bias. Pretty much everyone but Mike Golic and Lou Holtz, who isn't even there anymore, take as many shots as they can. It all stems from when they took the NBC deal instead of signing with them. If ESPN isn't jacking off to the SEC, they're likely saying something snarky about ND.

At least they did when I use to watch it.

I'm not exactly a fan of Notre Dame, and I see it. Its not quite as bad as it used to be, though.

But at the same time Notre Dame was treated like football royalty for a long time due to their status as a Catholic school and living off past glory, despite being mediocre during much of that period. So i kind of don't have a problem with the bias. My 3 favorite teams are Tennessee and whoever is playing Alabama and Notre Dame. (If Alabama and Notre Dame played each other, I'd be for Notre Dame, but holding my nose while doing so)

Niners have signed 9 undrafted rookies, including 5 WRs, still no CBs though.

Dres Anderson (WR) Utah

Issac Blakeney (WR) Duke

DiAndre Campbell (WR) Washington

Darius Davis (WR) Henderson State

DeAndrew White (WR) Alabama

Dylan Thompson (QB) South Carolina

Patrick Miller (OL) Auburn

Marcus Rush (DL) Michigan State

Jermaine Whitehead (S) Auburn

So I've decided after this year's draft I need to pay more attention to the College game. So someone point me in the direction of stuff I need to read to figure out the leagues and a team to support.

Let's talk Boise State. Have you a moment to discuss our Lord and Saviour Kellen Moore?

NO.

Do YOU want to discuss the REAL SAVIOR, Joe "The Eyebrow Caterpillar" Flacco?

*crickets*