2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

*FIRES KELLEN MOORE IN RETALLIATON*

*Out of a cannon*

Very happy with the Maxx Williams/Carl Davis picks, So far we've replaced Smith and Ngata while also drafting in a potential replacement for Pitta if he can't go and if he can we've now got two great bookends.

Impressed with the Bucs drafting two Linemen to go with their shiny new Jameis, Marpet being an absolute steal for them. They'll be fun to keep an eye on, Even if it's only so I know more about my buddies team than he does.

• Like 1

*FIRES KELLEN MOORE IN RETALLIATON*

*Out of a cannon*

Very happy with the Maxx Williams/Carl Davis picks, So far we've replaced Smith and Ngata while also drafting in a potential replacement for Pitta if he can't go and if he can we've now got two great bookends.

Impressed with the Bucs drafting two Linemen to go with their shiny new Jameis, Marpet being an absolute steal for them. They'll be fun to keep an eye on, Even if it's only so I know more about my buddies team than he does.

Yeah the only glaring hole we have left is at CB and given recent history you can find good ones in the last half of the draft. I know we need to draft a RB too but after Justin Forsett last year I'm just like "grab Bob from Middle River out of the stands and see what he can do"

But most of all I'm just happy to know Maxx will be wearing a Ravens jersey next year, happy to have him aboard.

• Like 1

Jets just traded with the Jags (7th rounder) to move up 1 pick and get Bryce Petty.

Apparently the Browns were negotiating with the Jags, hence the Jets switching.

Tre' Jackson to the Pats

Bit surprised with the Bears taking a running back in the fourth. We've got Forte as well as Ka'Deem Carey and Jacquizz Rodgers.

Doesn't really make sense to me unless the Bears are planning to trade Forte away for a late round pick but I can't see anyone wanting a 30 year old RB who's owed $9 mil with one year left on his contract.

First draft pick Pace has made that has me scratching my head a little.

Hundley, okay. Coaching him up for three years/having a competent back-up then swinging a Matt Cassel-type trade with a QB-needy team would be nice.