2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Makes sense. I doubt there's really any way to know definitively but it's awfully amusing that it took months to come to the same conclusion it took most people 5 seconds to.

So Kraft has said they accept the findings. Surely they have to strip them of the Super Bowl title if they knowingly cheated to reach the game?

Ha, fuckers. I don't care if its entirely irrelevant, I just love that yet another one of their Super Bowl titles has some degree of cheating attached to it. Patriot Way and all that.

• Like 4

http://deadspin.com/wells-report-patriots-likely-deflated-balls-on-purpose-1702593820

Deadspin is pulling the best bits of the report, including text messages the two guys involved sent each other about how much of a dick Tom Brady is. And the part of the report that implicates Brady as being involved. Wonderful read!

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with football right now. If the NFL don't properly penalise the Pats after this nonsense then it completely undermines the league and what it means to win it. And I can't find it in myself to care about a league without a legitimate championship.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with football right now. If the NFL don't properly penalise the Pats after this nonsense then it completely undermines the league and what it means to win it. And I can't find it in myself to care about a league without a legitimate championship.

I don't think you can penalize the team. Tom Brady and these two employees are a different story. From what I read those were the only people who knew about it or that they proved knew about it anyway.

The two employees should be fired AND banned from ever working in the NFL again. Brady should be suspended a minimum of 4 games, but not necessarily 4 in row. He should be riding the pine when they play the Colts during the season, with the option to also bench him if the two teams face off in the playoffs again.

So La'el Collins paternity test came up negative. He is not a person of interest, nor is he a suspect. He passed a polygraph test.

My question is this, why can't he enter next years draft or this year supplemental? Is there a good reason for that kind of rule to be in place or is it yet another archaic stupid ass because fuck you that's why NFL rule.