2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Is it time for the annual, 'could someone please explain the different divisions/rankings please'?

He's not there any more, Plubby. Give it up. The dream is over!

NOTRE DAME'S NATIONAL RELEVANCE IS NOT THERE ANYMORE BUT I STILL SEE YOU CARRYING ON SHUT UP I HATE YOU

I should probably support a team near the Niners, right? So, USC maybe?

Stanford's the closest school to the Niners. Bill Walsh and Jim Harbaugh were old coaches there.

Meacon's one true love played QB there as well.

Everyone wins!

And David Shaw, who did analysis on NFL Network during night one of the draft, is their head coach.

He's not there any more, Plubby. Give it up. The dream is over!

NOTRE DAME'S NATIONAL RELEVANCE IS NOT THERE ANYMORE BUT I STILL SEE YOU CARRYING ON SHUT UP I HATE YOU

Turn off ESPN and get a real opinion!

You wot m8!? Of all the places to claim that have an anti-ND bias, you pick ESPN!? Jesu christo jefe, without the ESPN mothership you're asking for an AAC handout membership :P

Grantland i'd have accepted. Those guys hate you.

ESPN has a huge anti-Notre Dame bias. Pretty much everyone but Mike Golic and Lou Holtz, who isn't even there anymore, take as many shots as they can. It all stems from when they took the NBC deal instead of signing with them. If ESPN isn't jacking off to the SEC, they're likely saying something snarky about ND.

At least they did when I use to watch it.

• Like 1

I already know a TCU fan pick someone else.

PIck Nevada that's where Kaepernick went to school.

Or pick a military school. Preferably Navy or Air Force as Army sucks. Not sure if Navy is gonna be good again this year but they were good last year. Air Force is always competitive at least.

I feel like once he learns the ins and outs of the college rules, he'll gravitate back to TCU out of sympathy anyways.

I just want some diversity :(

I didn't think anyone else was a USC fan? I know DMN is UCLA. Stanford look like they suck >_>

Plus it would carry on the rivalry of Blackburn Rovers fans against Meacon in American sports.