2015 NFL Season

Dan

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

I like that they give the TD balls to kids. I kinda want them to win now

Bret Hart gave sunglasses to kids and then he turned on America, don't be fooled by these parlor tricks.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Chris2K said:

Enter "stop, he's already dead" gif here.

I remember when the Panthers were just a team with an easy schedule that would fall apart if they got to the post-season.

I remember when the Panthers were just a team that was totally screwed this season because Kelvin Benjamin was out for the year :lol: 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I don't want to count out Seattle, they make crazy comebacks all the time, but this one is looking insurmountable. 

If they'd made that 4th down pass and gotten a touchdown I would have started believing in the chaos bullshit energy but it's probably forsaken us now.

At least we're actually playing okay now.

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Playoff Football is awesome. Has there been a bad game yet?

If you consider Chiefs/Texans a game, then yes.

Oh well. GG Carolina, hopefully whoever wins the NFC game wins the title. This works out for me alright because it means I can focus my full attention next week on the Royal Rumble.

Because, uh... I've never been disappointed by the Royal Rumble.

Not in recent memory, right?

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Cardinals/Panthers should be a really fun game next week.  Shame that's not the early one, as I really couldn't care less about seeing which of Brady, Peyton, or Big Ben get to go to the Super Bowl for the 13th time in 15 years.

Will probably watch the NFC game right up until the actual Rumble match starts.

Broncos receivers drop the ball a lot.

I want Brady/Manning one last time but judging by this game, the Pats are going to waltz to the Super Bowl regardless of who wins it.