2015 NFL Season

Dan

6 minutes ago, Colly said:

I'm going Beeb, Mike wins it every time. I'm planning on seeing this through and using my child as an excuse for how tired I'll be at work, but if I succumb can everyone just pretend I pointed out the absurdity of 'World Champions' again...

That's the first time I've seen Joe Namath in person and I'm disappointed by how unruly his haircut is.

I'm disappointed he wasn't wearing a full length chinchilla coat and failing to toss a coin properly.

The NBA's best player is standing there banging a drum for the NFL's biggest game. I think we know which sport is more important.

• Like 5

• Admin
Just now, MDK said:

Whats with the drum?

"Keep Pounding" became a team mantra in honor of late Carolina Panthers player and coach Sam Mills, who used the phrase prior to a Panthers' playoff game versus the Dallas Cowboys on Jan. 2, 2004. The honorary drummer rallies the crowd during Panthers home games. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lineker said:

"Keep Pounding" became a team mantra in honor of late Carolina Panthers player and coach Sam Mills, who used the phrase prior to a Panthers' playoff game versus the Dallas Cowboys on Jan. 2, 2004. The honorary drummer rallies the crowd during Panthers home games. 

If West Brom had done the same it could be Adrian Chiles banging that drum. At the Superbowl.

• Like 1