2015 NFL Season

Dan

Looks like Redskins at Bengals has been leaked! October 30th, Wembley.

Three Games -

Week 4 - Colts at Jaguars (Wembley)
Week 7 - NFC East team at Rams (Twickenham)
Week 8 - Redskins at Bengals (Wembley)

So hyped for the Colts/Jags game. A division game is awesome enough but it'll be the first time my friend (he's a huge Colts fan who has been to a bunch of Wembley games with me) will get to see his Colts live.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Just out of curiosity, any idea which teams are the most popular in England?

Traditionally the Bears and the Niners have the biggest fanbases because those teams were the biggest when the sport had its first real airing in the 80s.  Cowboys and Giants have a lot of fans through brand recognition.  Modern fans are fairly split though, I've seen a jersey of every team at every game I've ever been to.  The Jag project seems to be working though, they're probably the majority of fans 'second team', everyone seemed happy to they finally got a win at Wembley this time round.

12 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Depends Thrilla. The Rams will play whoever finishes third in the NFC East.

Not quite true. They will play whoever ends up in the same position. If the Rams finish 4th, they play the 4th placed team in NFC East etc. We won't know until season's end.

• Like 2

Next weeks game against the Pats will be a complete slaughter.  We should just give up now

I stopped watching this shitshow when it was 14-7, they were playing that bad

• Like 2

Part of me wants to pull up the stream of 97.5s postgame show in Philly to hear the reactions

• Like 3

Man that game was something!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Time to beer up before Panthers/Cowboys 

• Like 1