2015 NFL Season

Dan

I feel like every fan, no matter what team they support can look at the Browns and think "Well, at least we're run better than them"

And to make room for Romo on the roster, the Cowboys have released Brandon Weeden, which is now the highlight of the season.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I feel like every fan, no matter what team they support can look at the Browns and think "Well, at least we're run better than them"

And to make room for Romo on the roster, the Cowboys have released Brandon Weeden, which is now the highlight of the season.

anchorman-jump-in-air.gif

• Like 3

• Admin

Hakeem Nicks is back with the Giants.

Chris Matthews, the 26-year-old wide receiver who seemingly appeared from nowhere in this past year's Super Bowl to catch four balls for 109 yards and a touchdown, was waived by the Seahawks on Tuesday, according to FOX Sports.

It's actually because of a previously-unreported incident, apparently so it wasn't what got him released from the 49ers either. There hasn't been any information given what it was about though, which is strange. 

EDIT: Or it is about that incident. Schefter said it was something else but their main story has it being from the August 6th incident. 

Edited by livid

I think with black pants they might be alright.  Just like last week, with white pants both the Jets and Bills jerseys would have been great.

• Like 1

Mostly because the colors all match.  Not a huge fan of the shoulder areas being a different color, don't like that on any uniform, but its a much improved version of the 90's jersey its based on.  I'd like to see them as our new thanksgiving uniforms, since we can no longer do the blue/white throwback.   Blue "home" jerseys are still the best.