2015 NFL Season

Dan

16 minutes ago, Puke Day said:

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH, THE WITCH WHO RUINED MY FUCKING LIONS.

And according to Tom Lewand's Wiki page, the witch has been replaced by another nefarious person.

Tom%20Lewand%20Joker_zpsvtxer2xg.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Puke Day said:

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH, THE WITCH WHO RUINED MY FUCKING LIONS.

This is exactly the reaction I was hoping for from Puke when I saw this news.

• Like 2

On 11/4/2015, 8:13:39, Lowerdeck said:

In one of my other leagues, I got Russell Wilson on the bye.  My choices this week: Geno Smith, Nick Foles, Johnny Manziel, Blaine Gabbert, Matt Cassel.

Ugh, this is gonna be rough.  Right now I have Foles, but I'm thinking of dropping him for Geno.

Don't do that. Fitzpatrick is starting this week.

6 minutes ago, Thrilla said:

How do people think the Bengals will end up? Looking at their schedule I can only really see them having difficulty with the Cardinals [A], Steelers [H] and Broncos [A].  Still think they'll end up 14-2 though.

I think I agree with that summary. Of the rest, the Rams would be the one I'd look at for a potential upset. The other possibility is that, going into week 17 their exact seeding is sewn up they may rest Dalton, Green, Hill, Bernard, Eifert etc against the Ravens.

24 minutes ago, Thrilla said:

How do people think the Bengals will end up? Looking at their schedule I can only really see them having difficulty with the Cardinals [A], Steelers [H] and Broncos [A].  Still think they'll end up 14-2 though.

Advancing to the 2nd round of the playoffs purely on bye and then losing anyway, sounds about right.

They're loaded all over but unfortunately for them Denver and New England are probably far superior teams.

• Like 1

Regarding the Lions office changes,,,,meh. Hate to say it, but Lions fans likely have no business celebrating anything as long as the Ford family still owns the team.

And just like I'd love to see the Cubs win a World Series, I'd love to see the Lions win the Super Bowl. 

Fuck Greg Hardy with a white hot (red hot ain't good enough, McGee) poker. I wish the Cowboys had never signed him in the first place. Jerry Jones is a royal idiot for allowing him to be anywhere near the team, let alone on it. 

Sadly, Stone Cold probably would make a better QB than what Dallas has at the moment......

22 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Regarding the Lions office changes,,,,meh. Hate to say it, but Lions fans likely have no business celebrating anything as long as the Ford family still owns the team.

And just like I'd love to see the Cubs win a World Series, I'd love to see the Lions win the Super Bowl. 

Fuck Greg Hardy with a white hot (red hot ain't good enough, McGee) poker. I wish the Cowboys had never signed him in the first place. Jerry Jones is a royal idiot for allowing him to be anywhere near the team, let alone on it. 

Sadly, Stone Cold probably would make a better QB than what Dallas has at the moment......

I will fight you.

• Like 2