2015 NFL Season

Dan

• Admin

Wes Welker has been picked up by the Rams.

Blaine Gabbert is starting against Seattle.

Aqib Talib is suspended for one game due to his fingerpoke of doom.

Luke McCown is out injured for the year so the Saints have signed Matt Flynn to back-up Drew Brees going forward.

Dion Lewis is out for the rest of the season with a (guess what?) torn ACL.

Malcolm Floyd could be out for the season, meaning that his career is now over as this is his retirement season anyway.

Teddy Bridgewater should be good to go for Sunday; same for Luke Kuechly.

• Admin
3 hours ago, Lineker said:

Reminder for UK people - the BBC weekly highlights programme appears to start tonight. I believe it's on BBC Two at 0015.

I was right!

If American Football is your thing, then you have a treat on Tuesday night with the BBC's NFL highlights show - Race to Super Bowl 50.

It will be on the Red Button and BBC Sport website at 22:30 GMT, ahead of its BBC2 showing at 00:15.

Presenter Mark Chapman will be joined by former Dallas, Houston and New York Giants cornerback Jason Bell and two-time Super Bowl winner Osi Umenyiora.

• Like 1

• Admin

CARSON, Calif. (AP) - Disney CEO Bob Iger has agreed to lead the effort to build a stadium for the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers in the Los Angeles area should NFL owners approve the teams' move.

The announcement in a statement Wednesday comes the same day that Oakland and San Diego make presentations to NFL owners on their plans to keep the teams.

The statement says Iger would serve as non-executive chairman of Carson Holdings LLC, the joint venture to build a stadium in Carson, about 15 miles south of downtown L.A.

Iger would serve as the project's strategic leader and be responsible for hiring its president. He'll have the option of acquiring minority ownership of either team.

The statement says the job will not affect Iger's obligations to the Walt Disney Co.

Dolphins just have up a safety for the third straight week in a row, first time that has been done since 1980.

An injured Big Ben is playing for the Steelers after Landry got injured and is questionable for a return. They'll end up with no QB on the roster at this rate.

My girlfriend just said she has never seen me so happy in my life.

I got to watch Hartlepool and the Jags win on the same day. This is the third greatest day of my life.

I love me some Dumerville too, wonderful man. Meyers is such a bizarre kicker - misses XP's and short FG's but seems to be money from 50+.

• Like 2