2015 NFL Season

Dan

Typical Sky, they show the 9 yard run by the British running back but not the actual touchdown by the American running back.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the brief glimpses what British(-born) players are doing and am more interested in the actual games?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Puke Day said:

The Lions have a bye today, so I am watching my newly adopted Oakland Raiders. Go Raiders.

The bye week jokes are stupid though. "Oh hur the Lions wont lose today!". Dumb bastards.

If they can build a defense to go with the offense, then the Raiders could be contenders in a season or two. The back end of the defense is still pretty weak, future Hall of Famer Charles Woodson not-withstanding.

Blaine Gabbert won, Mike Mularkey won, the Colts won and the Jags lost a game they really could have won (2 receivers with 120+ yards, limited the Jets to like 30 yards rushing on 30 attempts).

What a terrible Sunday.

Peyton Manning- 9 TD and 13 INT- 75.6 QB rating-----his defense allows 17.4 points per game
Cam Newton - 14 TD and 9 INT -----81.3 QB rating-----his defense allows 20.6 points per game
Blake Bortles- 17 TD and 10 INT- ---83.2 QB rating-----his defense allows 29.4 points per game

We really could have used Dante Fowler this year :(

• Like 3