2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Love the Bears picking up Trevathan. Fills a desperate need with a top-quality player.

Not so keen on the news that we've signed Bobbie Massie to be our new RT, moving Long back to RG. Whenever I've seen Massie he's played like a turnstile.

And the Bears have also re-signed Tracy Porter which I'm cool with because he played well for us last season.

Edited by Jake O. Rhodes

It appears Jim Schwartz has some say in personnel with the Eagles, they've signed three former Bills from his time in Buffalo. It's kinda weird to see other teams actually want ex-Buffalo players.

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this Super Bowl win for a while. But to be perfectly honest, I'm glad we didn't sign Osweiler to that money. I've made my stance known that I don't think he's the type of quarterback that'll win a Super Bowl. I'd much rather us take a chance on someone in the draft, despite it being a weak QB class. Maybe someone will click in the system. Or maybe we'll put RG3 and Kapernick in there and let them scurry about until they're both sidelined with injuries. The possibilities are endless!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this Super Bowl win for a while. But to be perfectly honest, I'm glad we didn't sign Osweiler to that money. I've made my stance known that I don't think he's the type of quarterback that'll win a Super Bowl. I'd much rather us take a chance on someone in the draft, despite it being a weak QB class. Maybe someone will click in the system. Or maybe we'll put RG3 and Kapernick in there and let them scurry about until they're both sidelined with injuries. The possibilities are endless!

Well, Kaep and RG3 will have a much better chance of running away from Khalil Mack than Brock would, so there's that.

Fleener's had hands like bricks at times. Glad the Colts let him walk. If Allen can stay healthy, we'll be alright.

Was hoping that we'd try to reel in guys like Alex Mack or Boone to provide immediate help to a paper mache offensive line.