2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

If the knee injury hadn't happened, he might have developed into being a damn good quarterback. But the injury messed him up mentally as well as physically. If I was an owner or a gm, I'm not quite sure I'd be willing to take a chance on him.

• Like 1

Texans are making a run at Osweiler.  I understand guys like to chase money, but its not like the Bronocs weren't going to probably overpay for him.  It'd be pretty dumb to walk away from that defense for a couple million extra.

• Like 1

Osweiler has looked good but his sample size is way too small for the money he'll command. 

Matt Flynn is the poster child for the risk associated with paying Brock. He could be great but there's equal chance he's shit.

• Like 1

Much more sensible mock draft there.  At least the top 10.

I'd be thrilled if the Cowboys walked away with Bosa, Henry and Cook.

I was reading, not watching.   Also The View for men was called The Other Half, it was hosted by Dick Clark, Mario Lopez and Danny Bonaduce.