2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Lynch will definitely be in play for the Texans, the only other team likely to take him beforehand is the Eagles.  But I doubt O'Brien will want him.

4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

What about the Rams? I just can't see them lining up Day 1 with Keenum under centre.

Ah yeah they might be a possibility.  But they could go the route of taking Treadwell and then a QB in round 2.  

Charles Davis is fucking hard up for the Cowboys to draft Ezekiel Elliot.  I'd love to have him, but not at 4.  If we could trade back a few spots and nab an extra second rounder, I'd be thrilled with the pick.  But our line means any of these rookie RBs are going to be productive, so we don't have to draft the best one.

14 minutes ago, Buschan Danielson said:

So ESPN waited days to discuss Peyton's sexual assault cover-up allegations, but dedicated an entire SportsCenter to him hours after news of his upcoming retirement broke. Of course they did.

I even saw one guy on there say now "that thing in Tennessee" can be dealt with in private like it should be

I wish it would be.  That whole situation is a mess every time something bad about one side comes out, something just as bad comes out about the other side.  

• Like 1