Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Just now, Lineker said:

Joey Barton has been banned from football for 18 months after admitting an FA charge in relation to betting.

Johnny on the spot as usual. 

• Like 3

At this point, I think it should be clarified that Lineker works for BBC Arabic so he's only really the man to go to if you want red hot Qatari transfer window news.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

I haven't been there for about a year! Back on the main news channel now.

Update your fucking Facebook then. Christ! You're meant to be at the cutting edge of up-to-date, relevant information!

I reckon David Moyes is in that late phase of a Football Manager game where you built up your main club from pretty much nothing, then you applied for a big job but it wasn't really that good and the team you inherited was a bit shit in comparison to the expectations and now you fancied a challenge but they released a patch that changed the match engine and you're thinking 'I should go back to that autosave from three months ago when I was still at Everton...'

• Like 5

This is thoroughly depressing. I know we're shite and have been battling relegation for years but this year there's just no fight in the team at all. Moyes has sucked the life out of our better players. There's no way we'd be in the mess we are if Allardyce was still here, we were one of the form teams at the end of last season under him and I have no doubt he'd have been able to build on that.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Just Relegated said:

Aye, not official yet but fuck it. Changing my name in honour of Dour Dave.

david-moyes-banner.jpg

That's more appropriate