Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

The only team I think can BEAT Chelsea on the run-in is Everton. They're on some great form and will be at home. Three of the teams Chelsea are playing are pretty much on the beach already. Honestly, winning the league would be a dream come true, but it's still Chelsea's to lose. We're playing incredibly right now and are just about to break our Premier League records points tally, but I'm still looking back as much as I'm looking forward and counting off the games and the teams below who can no longer mathematically finish above us.

Beating Arsenal at White Hart Lane to ensure we finish above them would be wonderful though.

God damn it, do Arsenal still have to play City?

Phew, yes they do. Because we could be treated to this beautiful bit of commentary hopefully adlibbed from the cricket:

"The defender's Holding; The 'keepers Willy"

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

The important thing is that they secure Europa League qualification <_< 

If Man Utd win the Europa League, does their spot for it via the league fall down to the next place down.

Pretty sure 7th will get a Europa spot, providing Leicester don't win the CL. Don't think it goes any further than that. 

39 minutes ago, Lineker said:

The important thing is that they secure Europa League qualification <_< 

If Man Utd win the Europa League, does their spot for it via the league fall down to the next place down.

I believe it'd be 5 teams in the Champions League and 2 in the Europa. 

So if we go off the table before today's game it'd be Everton and Arsenal in the Europa. 

I'm sure you can't have more than 7 teams in Europe from one country. 

16 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I believe it'd be 5 teams in the Champions League and 2 in the Europa. 

So if we go off the table before today's game it'd be Everton and Arsenal in the Europa. 

I'm sure you can't have more than 7 teams in Europe from one country. 

Is the UK a country or separate countries? :shifty: