Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

I mean alternatively they aren't fans of teams they referee because that isn't a thing that's allowed - and in 2000 Graham Poll almost lost his appointment to the FA Cup final as a tabloid was going to run a story that he was a Chelsea fan (the match was Chelsea - Aston Villa). This turned out to be entire false - Poll was a lapsed QPR fan (and the tabloid still tried to run the story with QPR as the focus - who had lost 5 out of the 6 games Poll had refereed of theirs).

17 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Mike Dean’s 4 sons have angrily denied that their father is a Manchester United fan. 

…”Our dad is a fair and honest man.” said sons Alex, Bobby, Wayne and Schmeichel.

:lol:

I saw that exact same joke earlier only with Spurs and Dele, Kyle, Harry and Danny. :P 

26 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

I mean alternatively they aren't fans of teams they referee because that isn't a thing that's allowed - and in 2000 Graham Poll almost lost his appointment to the FA Cup final as a tabloid was going to run a story that he was a Chelsea fan (the match was Chelsea - Aston Villa). This turned out to be entire false - Poll was a lapsed QPR fan (and the tabloid still tried to run the story with QPR as the focus - who had lost 5 out of the 6 games Poll had refereed of theirs).

Yeah, exactly I mean what is this some kind of joke or something?

• Like 1

Supposedly Costa won't be involved in tomorrow's game against Leicester following a falling out with Conte and a fitness coach over an injury....he has also supposedly been offered 30mil a year by a Chinese team.

Could very well be (and probably is)  paper bullshit talk but it's being reported in several places. 

I dunno. I mean, I'd say that usually it would be fairly unlikely to go from this:

...to RARR I WANT OFF THIS TEAM SEND ME TO FUCKING CHINA over the space of a few days.

But then, who would even try to predict anything about Diego's temperament? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alternative theory: Conte's Italian-ness meant that a tiny disagreement looked like a massive blowout to onlookers, because that's how they stereotypically conduct every argument. :shifty: 

Thought West Brom might have been a bit more solid at the back but it looks like this could be a tonking.

Not ideal before tomorrow's big game like....

Wins for Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea today, and Man City in the early kick off tomorrow, will only increase the pressure on a Liverpool side that missing Matip and Henderson lacks leaders and assuredness in midfield and at the back, especially with their dodgy keepers. Quietly confident (watch us lose like 4-0 now >_>)