Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Would have taken this before the game, but a very frustrating result. United goal clearly offside in the build up, and wasted a few chances to win it. Bobby had a great chance to make it 2-0 after Coutinho came on, and wasted a golden opportunity in stoppage time there.

Miggy had a good game, Hendo was great back, and I thought Alexander really coped well with the match

11 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Didn't really deserve that. Lucky escape. Awful performance.

I mean, we were poor for the most part, but I wouldn't say a draw was particularly undeserved. The couple of chances Liverpool created were on the counter late on when we were pushing forward. We had the better chances in the first half, in spite of not being at our best. I'd say a draw was fair today.

Oh look, the totally objective Sky Sports panel are all gutted.

Edited by Whisper

1 minute ago, Whisper said:

I mean, we were poor for the most part, but I wouldn't say a draw was particularly undeserved. The couple of chances Liverpool created were on the counter late on when we were pushing forward. We had the better chances in the first half, in spite of not being at our best. I'd say a draw was fair today.

Didn't deserve it in the sense that our goal was offside. Both sides had chances but christ, we were so bad. Two one on ones missed and we should be ahead at the break, Mkhi through on goal 2nd half and he pulls it across to nobody. On the balance of chances the draw was fair, but it's a shame we were that bad. It got so desperate in the last 15mins and luckily we had one that broke for us.

Come tomorrow, I'll feel better about the 1-1 than I do now. Wanted to win this one though, and not one of our big players performed anywhere near well enough.

6 hours ago, Whisper said:

Oh look, the totally objective Sky Sports panel are all gutted.

Are you seriously complaining about a tv panel being anti-Man Utd? I know Liverpool are equally as bad for it but my God, for years Sky, BBC and especially ITV have been wanking themselves blind over your lot at any possible opportunity.

Oh and what the fuck is happening at Man City? If Guardiola wasn't so well respected he'd be fearing for his job, he needs more players better suited to his system.

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Oh and what the fuck is happening at Man City? If Guardiola wasn't so well respected he'd be fearing for his job, he needs more players better suited to his system.

It turns out that Pep is one of the best managers in the world when inheriting one of the best teams in a fairly non-competitive league.

And is he trying to make Zabaleta into his Lahm?