Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Pep likes the idea of having Premier League u21 teams playing in the lower leagues. Great. Now have a little look at how the u21 teams have done in the Checkatrade EFL Trophy thing.

I think Tag Heuer sponsor time added on or substitutions or something in the Premier League now?

I assume BBC still adhere to certain official sponsorships, like how they always used to refer to it as the Barclays Premier League when that was the sponsor?

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

I think Tag Heuer sponsor time added on or substitutions or something in the Premier League now?

I assume BBC still adhere to certain official sponsorships, like how they always used to refer to it as the Barclays Premier League when that was the sponsor?

They seem to sponsor everything from subs to the scoreboard itself. On Sky and BT, the Tag Heuer logo will come up every 15mins or so.

Southampton v Leicester gets underway in 20mins. Looking forward to this one more than the two other matches today, which appear to be straight forward home wins, but we'll see!

20 minutes ago, Baddar said:

They seem to sponsor everything from subs to the scoreboard itself. On Sky and BT, the Tag Heuer logo will come up every 15mins or so.

Southampton v Leicester gets underway in 20mins. Looking forward to this one more than the two other matches today, which appear to be straight forward home wins, but we'll see!

There's nothing straight forward in football....speaking from recent experiences <_<

1 hour ago, Adam said:

It popped up right next to the score when it was 0-0, top left. Apparently it is an official thing and has to appear.