Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

18 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

If you want to automatically build the best stadium in the world....just sort out mobile phone signal and you'd win hands down. :P

So much this. Didn't know what was going on in Birmingham the other week, I could check my bets and everything.

3 hours ago, Colly said:

So much this. Didn't know what was going on in Birmingham the other week, I could check my bets and everything.

I'm guessing that the Birmingham fans barely turned up so there wasn't an overload of people try'na access wifi/3G in a small area :P

• Admin

Liverpool (4-3-3) Mignolet; Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Milner; Can, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho.
Substitutes: Karius, Sturridge, Moreno, Lucas, Origi, Matip, Woodburn.

Swansea (4-2-3-1) Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Mawson, Olsson; Carroll, Cork; Fer, Sigurdsson, Routledge; Llorente.
Substitutes: Nordfeldt, Rangel, Amat, Fulton, Dyer, Borja, McBurnie.

Referee Mr Kevin Friend.

Awful performance. Awful ref. Awful first half.  Awful away fans.  Awful atmosphere in general. 

Watford made more noise when they were 6-1 down. 

Awful.  

4 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Awful performance. Awful ref. Awful first half.  Awful away fans.  Awful atmosphere in general. 

Watford made more noise when they were 6-1 down. 

Awful.  

Was the ref that bad?