Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

1 minute ago, Whisper said:

Not arguing there for the most part, but Zlatan comes across like a thoroughly decent chap. Has done in every interview I've seen since he joined us anyway.

How many 'thoroughly decent chaps' attack or injure teammates, threaten to assault their coach or assault opponents?

Ibra is United's Suarez, he's just more acceptable because he can turn a phrase and has an internet cult around him.

6 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Sorry. You're talking shit, Pogba is a stand up guy and I've personally seen Mourinho feeding homeless children.

Fuck Eva Caniero and fuck you. She should have known better.

That do?

Well played :lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

How many 'thoroughly decent chaps' attack or injure teammates, threaten to assault their coach or assault opponents?

Ibra is United's Suarez, he's just more acceptable because he can turn a phrase and has an internet cult around him.

I mean, when you put it like that, he's even worse than Suarez :shifty:

This has been a good performance. We've looked very dangerous going forward. Impressed with Pogba's energy in midfield, and Zlatan is settling in quicker than I'd anticipated.

We have allowed them to put pressure on us unnecessarily at times but the clean sheet is the main thing now. 

Not really relevant but the only comment on an article on Man City in the Daily Mail is by a lad going by BRITISH from Essex.

"Should they not be banned from the Premiership for failing to have home grown players?" . Ban them, ban them all! :lol:

It's statistically impossible for a pundit to talk about a black player without mentioning his 'dynamic, explosive power'... :shifty:

• Like 1

Why can't I get Final Score on red button on Freeview today? It's annoying having it on the laptop because it keeps skipping and I'm using the laptop too.

And before anyone goes "watch Soccer Saturday" I don't have the option, which is fine because Paul Merson is a complete nob anyway.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Why can't I get Final Score on red button on Freeview today? It's annoying having it on the laptop because it keeps skipping and I'm using the laptop too.

And before anyone goes "watch Soccer Saturday" I don't have the option, which is fine because Paul Merson is a complete nob anyway.

It's working for me. Try turning it on and off and jiggling the chord.

Or try it from bbc1 and not the HD channels maybe?

2 minutes ago, MDK said:

It's working for me. Try turning it on and off and jiggling the chord.

Or try it from bbc1 and not the HD channels maybe?

What channel is this on? I can't find it on the red button, only Olympics stuff.

If I jiggle the cord I'll knock out the whole aerial, I have it precariously hung on one corner of the tele :lol:

1 minute ago, Adam said:

What channel is this on? I can't find it on the red button, only Olympics stuff.

If I jiggle the cord I'll knock out the whole aerial, I have it precariously hung on one corner of the tele :lol:

I've no idea, I'm using sky

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

I've no idea, I'm using sky

You bastard.

It's great on here, all the League 2 games aren't showing the teams or scorer on the videprinter, only the numbers of the score. You have to guess which game it is! What fun.