Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

I think I love Ragnar Klavan just for his name and the fact he just showed up out of nowhere. Based on his name alone he seems like a Jean Michel Ferri or a Torben Piechink.

3 hours ago, Freelance Hobo said:

I think I love Ragnar Klavan just for his name and the fact he just showed up out of nowhere. Based on his name alone he seems like a Jean Michel Ferri or a Torben Piechink.

I'm pronouncing it like Professor Frink and no one's stopping me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adam said:

I also love the guy who runs on with his brolly and holds it over Dalian and Dean Saunders as they celebrate.

A goal befitting of winning Goal of the Season any year, really. Amazing from start to finish.

The only way that clip gets any more British is if he offers him a cup of tea. 

• Like 1

Obvious Chelsea line-up is obvious. Meanwhile Ola Aina is our only defender on the bench since we've been so happily loaning all the others out.

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpi, Kante, Willian, Matic, Oscar, Hazard, Costa

Subs: Begovic, Aina, Fabregas, RLC, Moses, Pedro, Batshuayi

Main thing that matters about the WHU squad is that Carroll starts, so inevitably he'll score.

• Admin

Full line-ups:

Chelsea: Courtois; Ivanović, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Kanté; Willian, Matić, Oscar, Hazard; Costa.
Subs: Begović, Aina, Fabregas, Loftus-Cheek, Moses, Pedro, Batshuayi.
West Ham: Adrián; Antonio, Collins, Reid, Masuaku; Nordtveit, Noble, Kouyaté; Ayew, Carroll, Valencia.
Subs: Randolph, Byram, Ogbonna, Obiang, Oxford, Töre, Payet.

Referee: Anthony Taylor.