Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Now that's definitely not true.

Aye, no one wants him for the price Everton want for him would probably be more accurate.

Still, in a window where a fat arse like Higuain goes for 75 million, no one does seem to be willing to spend even Benteke levels of money for Lukaku...

7 minutes ago, MDK said:

I was half watching this and half watching Olympics, while eating, did the ref bottle two pens?

Both would've been very soft, but you do see them given.

Going to be a long trip back after that rubbish.

I'm definitely not in this camp of fans shouting "We want Wenger out" either. He deserves more respect than that. Much more. He's got more class than some of our fans will ever have.

8 hours ago, Gazz said:

lolp.png

Liverpool got full on Football Managered.

Pretty much, yeah.

It was weird in that we actually played quite well. A lot of intricate passing moves, moved the ball well in tight spaces, and our attacking play was good. There was just no breaking through that defense. There were at least 7 opposition players in the box at all times. Frustrating, but not the end of the world.

I also can't remember Burnley being such shithouses last time around, either. Arfield, in particular, would have fit right in at Stoke under Pulis.

13 hours ago, Alexis Sanchez said:

Going to be a long trip back after that rubbish.

I'm definitely not in this camp of fans shouting "We want Wenger out" either. He deserves more respect than that. Much more. He's got more class than some of our fans will ever have.

Drawing away against the Champions is respectable for a club of your stature >_>

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

Aye, no one wants him for the price Everton want for him would probably be more accurate.

Still, in a window where a fat arse like Higuain goes for 75 million, no one does seem to be willing to spend even Benteke levels of money for Lukaku...

Both would've been very soft, but you do see them given.

???