Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

9 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

Really don't see Spurs getting a goal at the moment.

I just don't trust our defence. I feel like we've been the better team but I just know that we have a fuck up in us somewhere 

Liverpool look really good, they just couldn't finish the game. What I love about Spurs under Poch is that we actually don't just give up when we go down a goal. This is so different from the old days. We didn't really deserve the draw but I will not complaints. Also love how Lamela went from some flair player to a combative, hard worker. 

• Like 2

Well Liverpool, at least you've had every result possible this season now. :P 

Looking forward to see how Williams and Bolasie mesh with the team as starters, although it seems odd that we have Bolasie as right wing back >_>

Would have taken a point before kick off, Pickford was brilliant right up until the goal. Disappointed to how we reacted to goal up, always is the same, sitting off and inviting the pressure on. Defoe's penalty was great, no chance for Forster.

10 minutes ago, Troy Saint said:

Mason Holgate is a treasure and we must protect him at all costs.

Money can't buy you Stones? I mean Holgate <_<

Granit Xhaka is an absolute class act. Exactly the sort of midfielder we have been missing. 

The quartet of him, Cazorla, Özil and Alexis already looks very strong. 

Not sure where Elneny, Ramsey, Wilshere and Coquelin get a look in to be honest.

• Like 1