Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

6 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

All fart and no shit us. 

Surely that metaphor is totally dependent on where you are.

I, for one, am very happy when I fart down an aisle in the supermarket that there is no shit left behind to give the game away for other unsuspecting shelf browsers.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

Fucking Guzan

My Boro "supporting" brother in law didn't stop whinging about Guzan all game (and Karanka, and Downing, and all the usual stuff you do for a team that's just been promoted away from home) but for me that save for the goal is decent and difficult to keep hold of. Poor reactions from the defenders for me, and Guzan made a couple of really quality saves through the game.

I'd love for us to get a left back that can defend and then shift Van Aanholt to the left wing, he's great going forward but suspect defensively. I know Stuani's first was an absolute screamer but he just backed off and gave him acres of space to get that shot off. He gave away the penalty last week and didn't close down Nolito for the cross that led to the OG against City as well. 

The thing with that Thatcher incident is you wouldn't even see it in Sunday League that's how bad it was. 

That and the fact it only got a fucking yellow card!!! Still baffled by that after all these years 

I think I met the walking embodiment of 'Football banter' today on my FA level 2 course. I rolled my eyes at 'Suarez is statistically the best striker in the world' but nearly choked to death at 'Conte's Juventus weren't that tactical'. He said he's going to be a PL manager in the future, judging by his practical, he couldn't coach a dog to lick it's own balls.

• Like 5