2016 Rio Summer Olympics

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

What happened?

At 3-3 with only the last Swedish pen left she waited until the taker had got all the way to putting the ball on the spot, then decided she had a problem with her gloves and wasted at least a minute swapping one. Taker just laughed it off and buried it. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Serbia is actually pretty good. But we've not been playing the best we can lately. It worries me that we don't have LeBron around to just take over at any time.

Shows how much attention I pay to basketball.  I thought LeBron was on the team

We expect to win more than just basketball. :P 

But no, I guess "worries me" was the wrong wording. It's more of "It would be nice to have the best player in the world on our team in those close games". 

Phelps ties two other guys for silver. How bizarre to see a three-way tie for second.

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

Katie Ledecky is just shitting on everybody in this 800m freestyle. As of right now, she's even poopin' on the world record. What a beast.

This is just craziness. She's a body length ahead of her own World Record at this point.