2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Silver for us in the Lightweight Women's Double Sculls. So so close to Gold but I think they just waited a bit to long to make their move on the Dutch.

I have no idea if it was live though I'm assuming not. Our coverage sucks.

2 hours ago, Busch Piazza said:

Ledecky might have won that thing even if the other 7 swimmers ran a relay against her.  That was just crazy dominance.

ac540gvallyvo66ppppz.JPG

Like there isn't anyone else on the screen

• Like 3

HKTfSNK.png

• Like 5

7 hours ago, The WAR Fork said:

Silver for us in the Lightweight Women's Double Sculls. So so close to Gold but I think they just waited a bit to long to make their move on the Dutch.

I have no idea if it was live though I'm assuming not. Our coverage sucks.

Definitely wasn't live, Rowing is usually on late morning / early afternoon Brazil time. Guessing based on your post being '7 hours ago' that you watched it between 9-11pm US time (depending where you live), which would be around midnight Brazil time? I might have got that horribly wrong.

There were lots of really good races as well yesterday. I'm going to miss a lot of the Heptathlon today due to being out at football, is today the equivalent of 2012's "Super Saturday"?

9 minutes ago, Lineker said:

I'd have thought that MOTD would be on first. However I haven't checked the schedule.

You haven't? What do we have you here for then?

This is your job Lineker, to inform us of all and sundry related to the BBC! :angry:

:P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Definitely wasn't live, Rowing is usually on late morning / early afternoon Brazil time. Guessing based on your post being '7 hours ago' that you watched it between 9-11pm US time (depending where you live), which would be around midnight Brazil time? I might have got that horribly wrong.

There were lots of really good races as well yesterday. I'm going to miss a lot of the Heptathlon today due to being out at football, is today the equivalent of 2012's "Super Saturday"?

Yeah it was about 9 or 10 my time. I was probably about a half hour after the Phelps and Ledecky swim was shown. I'm usually only half watching it as my girlfriend loves the stuf but I usually have something going on the computer of my own at the same time and just pay attention when something interests me.

• Like 1