2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Fair play to Del Potro for running himself into the ground, but Murray should have put him away early in the fourth set when he could barely move. Murray just kept returning the ball straight to him, every time a rally went on and Del Potro was being forced to move around, he couldn't cope. 

4 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Donovan Bailey won the 1996 Olympics 100m in a world record time of 9.84 and was going all-out. Bolt matched that and might as well have been jogging in the park.

Hey, don't bring our Canadian running hero into this!

That was one of THE great finals, amazing stuff from Murray and Del Potro. Andy Murray is just the unrelenting force of tennis, he never stays down for long.

He and Farah are the British sporting heroes of these games for me, of all of sport. Amazing.

100m final next. Surely Bolt should win this easy? I think he could run somewhere close to 9.65 too? Would love a WR but I don't think Bolt has that sort of time in him anymore.