2016 Rio Summer Olympics

17 minutes ago, Adam said:

Back off, she's ours :angry:

As for this Ryan Lochte robbery business, I don't understand it at all. Why make up that you got robbed? The whole thing is perplexing.

It's the weirdest story. Nobody was charged with anything, why are they even being held in the country? Is Brazil just embarrassed about the whole thing?

Now the new story (which seems to constantly change) is that Lochte fabricated the story to try to cover up a fight that he had with a gas station attendant, and his teammates went along with the lie.

There's a chance that his teammates are all going to wind up in a Brazilian jail while Lochte relaxes in the US.  Jesus...

5 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

So our Women got to run that race again? Not sure how to feel about that. I mean I am happy we are still around but it didn't look like anything to me.

I wouldn't say nothing

zdAwnR.png

She's clearly going over the line, in a manner that does look somewhat purposeful

rAX0Suq.gif

• Like 4