2016 Rio Summer Olympics

1 minute ago, MDK said:

How many WR have been completely destroyed like that? 

I think the last one I remember was Paula Radcliffe in the 2003 London Marathon. Before that, I think it was the old 10,000m record, which was an utterly ridiculous mark itself.

Jess and KJT in competition to see who I love most 

How the fuck is that fat cunt, potato with two toothsticks poking out, KJTs coach? The only bar he can get near is The Kings Arms.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Colly said:

Pathetic gamesmanship from Hope Solo in the penalty shootout there, deserved to lose.

Even worse in the Judo, the Egyptian giza (haha) didn't shake the hand of the Israeli fella and then got Judo'd into a loss

7 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Trampampolining on BBC Four! 

tumblr_m4nvn2hyvF1r0cym8o1_500.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Pathetic gamesmanship from Hope Solo in the penalty shootout there, deserved to lose.

What happened?

Always love the rowing, good to see us defending titles in that one. I also enjoyed watching the High Jump in the Heptathlon, KJT was fantastic. Thiesen Eaton isn't on pace with either of our girls yet.

And Murray did his now daily struggle, snatching victory from the jaws of defeat that came from the jaws of victory in the first place.  One win away from a medal now.

And and that trampolining is pretty cool, never watched it before. And and and we just won a silver in Windsurfing or something according to Clare Balding.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

What happened?

Always love the rowing, good to see us defending titles in that one. I also enjoyed watching the High Jump in the Heptathlon, KJT was fantastic. Thiesen Eaton isn't on pace with either of our girls yet.

And Murray did his now daily struggle, snatching victory from the jaws of defeat that came from the jaws of victory in the first place.  One win away from a medal now.

And and that trampolining is pretty cool, never watched it before. And and and we just won a silver in Windsurfing or something according to Clare Balding.

Trampampalining*

• Like 1