2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

3 minutes ago, TCO said:

Incorrect illegal formation call on a blocked PAT resulting in a point the Falcons should never have gotten. That could be big later on.

Yeah it doesn't look like that will be big later on. This is kinda over huh? At least I was tuning into this one mainly for Gaga

Sean Spicer is saying if you'd just look at the photographs, you can easily see the Patriots have more points then the Falcons

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

I wonder if Alfa Romeo realized that 95% of the Super Bowl viewing audience can't afford to just get up and buy one of their cars BEFORE they spent millions on the commercial and naming rights for the halftime show.

Only 95%?

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

Why is Surfer Sting performing the halftime show?

Winner.

Fair play to her for jumping off the roof. I'm expecting some kind of Anti-Trump message during this, although I fear the opening snarky pledge of allegiance might be the only thing she'll be allowed.

Although Born This Way is something quite appropriate.

Could they not get a keytar that isn't plugged into anything instead of a fake one where the keys don't even move?

President Bannon is writing an executive order banning Gaga from singing her homo songs as we speak... 

• Like 1