2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

But no, in seriousness, I can't speak for the majority of Eagles fans, but I had zero expectations going into this season.  Even after we traded Bradford away, I expected Chase Daniels to be the starting QB, we finish middle of the pack and get an ok-to-good draft pick out of it.  when Wentz was announced as the starter, I had less then zero expectations.  He had played in 1 preseason game (which I didn't see), plus he went to an FCS school (which I don't know much about, but apparently he set a bunch of records).  So, for me at least, Carson Wentz being 2-0 so far, with no interceptions, we're playing with house money.  He's been playing good football, I can agree.  We're not gonna go 0-16, so I'm happy

• Like 1

Sky's UK coverage for week 3:

Fri 0130: Texans at Patriots
Sun 1800: Redskins at Giants
Sun 2130: Steelers at Eagles
Mon 0130: Bears at Cowboys
Tue 0130: Falcons at Saints

• Like 1

Does AP getting injured after the fact make the Bradford trade any worse? Either way they are down two of their biggest offensive players. Hell, not having AP might give them half an excuse if they end up with a below .500 season, instead of just saying it was because Bradford sucked.

Peterson ran 12 times for 19 yards on Sunday night, prior to getting injured.  With that performance, and then without AP, Bradford threw for nearly 300 yards and two TDs.  That's after only learning the playbook for two weeks.  If Sunday night is a preview for what the Vikings are capable of with Bradford and without AP, then I'd say they are still in pretty good shape.

And I say that as someone who does not like Bradford and thought that trade was terrible.

• Like 4