2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

We need O-Line, but I'd be surprised if we used our first round pick on one. The guys projected to go in the first round have some red flags (primarily injury ones). I wouldn't be surprised if we went in another direction (tight end, maybe) instead of taking an already beat up tackle. We'll definitely take one later on, perhaps as early as the second round, but I can't help but feel we're going to look for an offensive weapon with that first pick.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Meacon said:

We need O-Line, but I'd be surprised if we used our first round pick on one. The guys projected to go in the first round have some red flags (primarily injury ones). I wouldn't be surprised if we went in another direction (tight end, maybe) instead of taking an already beat up tackle. We'll definitely take one later on, perhaps as early as the second round, but I can't help but feel we're going to look for an offensive weapon with that first pick.

Yeah I can certainly see you pouncing over Njoku if he's still there.

21 minutes ago, Lineker said:

For a second year in a row those bastards at Big Movie Theater have scheduled me to work during the first round of the draft, I'm afraid. I'll try to offer analysis on the first pick or two, but tbh the top of the first round names look relatively uninspiring.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

For a second year in a row those bastards at Big Movie Theater have scheduled me to work during the first round of the draft, I'm afraid. I'll try to offer analysis on the first pick or two, but tbh the top of the first round names look relatively uninspiring.

:( 

Some of the best names have already agreed to sponsorship deals: 

• Like 1

• Admin

Three NFL general managers predict Conley will be selected Friday during the third round, sources informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. NFL teams have been in contact with Conley's attorney, who has witness statements and video evidence related to the ongoing investigation, Rapoport added.