2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

The Lions have given the Rams a 2018 6th round pick to the Rams for OT Greg Robinson.

We've also signed Cyrus Kouandjio.

3 minutes ago, DFF said:

The Lions have given the Rams a 2018 6th round pick to the Rams for OT Greg Robinson.

We've also signed Cyrus Kouandjio.

Makes sense with the injury to Decker. 

9 minutes ago, Meacon said:

That would be #2 overall pick from just three years ago, Greg Robinson. Good return value by those LA Rams. :lol: 

To be fair, he's been a bit of a flop for them. I think we might try Kouandjio there first and use Robinson as a run-blocker (which he was really good at back in t'day).

NFL teams are only allowed to change jerseys once ever 5 years at most. They want to save the big rebrand for the new stadium, which makes sense. 

I have no idea why they prematurely changed the helmet horns to white though. Should have just saved it for color rush.

11 hours ago, Meacon said:

Probably not as entertaining as it would've been if 1999 Ryan Leaf was doing the AMA. 

"Hi Ryan, are you excited to play in San Diego?"

"DON'T TALK TO ME ALRIGHT!?  KNOCK IT OFF!"

• Like 5

Yet again, nothing like guys getting injured in June.

I kinda wish the NFL would incorporate these offseason training and practice injuries into the CBA. Like give some extra cap space when a guy gets hurt before week 1, perhaps a percentage of their cap hit. I think it would help make the league a little more competitive as well as give some work to veterans who can't find work because of how disproportionately favorable it is to sign rookies.

Also Terrell Suggs looks like he's 25 again and if he somehow gets through the season without failing a drug test it would be amazing. He and James Harrison must shop at the same place.

3 hours ago, damshow said:

Yet again, nothing like guys getting injured in June.

I kinda wish the NFL would incorporate these offseason training and practice injuries into the CBA. Like give some extra cap space when a guy gets hurt before week 1, perhaps a percentage of their cap hit. I think it would help make the league a little more competitive as well as give some work to veterans who can't find work because of how disproportionately favorable it is to sign rookies.

Also Terrell Suggs looks like he's 25 again and if he somehow gets through the season without failing a drug test it would be amazing. He and James Harrison must shop at the same place.

Terrell Suggs gave Father Time one look and Time backed down.