Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

4 hours ago, Lineker said:

We beat PSG 4-2 overnight. Granted, Trapp got himself sent off, but pleasing nonetheless, with some great goals.

Dier with that strikers finish.

Trapp had a complete nightmare. If it was FM I'd make him train with the tea ladies. 

Question for Chelsea fans since Fabregas has apparently said Morata and Batshuayi are your "main strikers" or something. Are you guys happy with how Diego Costa's been half forced out/half forced his own way out of the club? There's no guarantee Morata will replace the 20 goals a season Costa gave in 2016/17 and in 2014/15 (12 in 28 in 15/16 still isn't terrible in a season where Chelsea were), and is Batshuayi a leading striker yet? He's most prolific in the league terms of minutes per goals (it's something insane that no-one really gets near) but will that transition into starting success?

Obviously not a Chelsea fan, but I think when you've got a player who's always seemingly been keen on a return to Atletico, it's hard to stop them leaving. Doubt we'll ever know if it was just Conte who decided he didn't want him any more, or if things Costa said made Conte feel that way. I know parading around in an Atletico shirt whilst still on Chelsea's books isn't exactly going to endear you to many people.

Conte said that the Costa situation has been 'decided' since January, which I suppose would gel with all the China-centric faff that occurred at that time. But who knows, really. Certainly there's no point in keeping him if he's just going to be like that all season until he does leave.

And FFS Ospina, stop being so fucking dangerous.

I don't get the whole "wearing an atletico" shirt, yes, so he wants to go back, but aside from that, he clearly still supports the team, it's no different than Gerrard always tweeting/instagramming about Liverpool when he was at LA Galaxy.