2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

I need a new team to hate. My have an annoying assholeish fan base, must not have won a Super Bowl :shifty: . 

Which ones of these teams has the most annoying fans that you love to see have their spirit broken: 

Chargers

Bengals

Browns

Cardinals

Vikings 

(Those not appearing are not on the list for my own personal reasons) 

Just now, Mick said:

I need a new team to hate. My have an annoying assholeish fan base, must not have won a Super Bowl :shifty: . 

Which ones of these teams has the most annoying fans that you love to see have their spirit broken: 

Chargers

Bengals

Browns

Cardinals

Vikings 

Bengals, because reasons :shifty:

Just minutes after the loss that dropped the Bears to 3-13, Jeffery channeled his inner-Joe Namath and made a guarantee that sounded slightly ridiculous at the time.

"I guarantee you we'll win the Super Bowl next year," Jeffery said at the time. 

Just now, Fly Eagles Fly said:

Well, I mean, they were coached by Sam Wyche, and Paul Brown was kind of a prick. Hell, he only founded them as an AFL team because he was promised they'd be part of the NFL with the merger.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VocalVomit said:

I didn’t watch the game. I periodically checked in with you guys. 

We had an Invader Zim marathon. 

Lions fans are already freaking out about Patricia and his D giving up lots of points. Of course they are. 

Patricia will definitely be happy Nick Foles won’t be in the NFC North, that’s for sure.

I seriously can’t tell if the women outside are celebrating or being assaulted. I’d feel like a dingus if they’re just celebrating but a lot worse if not...

1 minute ago, Chris2K said:

Thank you God and Jesus for choosing the Philadelphia Eagles to win this sporting contest, because that's how religion works.

*MEANWHILE IN HEAVEN*
GOD: Oh, damnit! I go to the bathroom, and what happens not five minutes later? The Eagles win the damn Super Bowl. Fuck. Now I gotta give the Pats two more for ruining this one...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mick said:

Chargers

Bengals

Browns

Cardinals

Vikings 

I can't tell if this is a joke post or not but if it's not I really hate this shit. Cheer for your team boo their rivals or whoever you are playing that week but doing this just makes you a dick. This isn't exclusive to Mick but this one finally bothered me enough to say something 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Patricia will definitely be happy Nick Foles won’t be in the NFC North, that’s for sure.

Vikings don’t have a QB under contract

11 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I seriously can’t tell if the women outside are celebrating or being assaulted. I’d feel like a dingus if they’re just celebrating but a lot worse if not...

They’re just celebrating. And the neighbor across the street who is usually chatty and friendly is quite obviously drunk and said, “Suck on it, Bronco! World fucking champions!!”

So yeah, I have to move to a different part of the country now. Fan fucking tastic.

14 minutes ago, Fly Eagles Fly said:

No joke, a few years back when the Bengals lost to the Steelers in the playoffs and got like two technical fouls in the last two minutes of the game, every single Bengals fan I know instantly became the most insufferable person on the planet. It was embarrassing. Fuck Ohio sports (except the Reds, go Reds).

• Like 1