Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

A lot of it is the players. You can play the "United way" all you want (which we aren't), but a lot of these players aren't good enough to be anywhere near the top of the league.

But I don't see us putting any kind of run together under him. I'd honestly rather somebody else given the remaining games this season to start implementing their own ideas. We're effectively 12pts off top 4 already, so that's gone to be honest. Why wait until May to decide failing to qualify for the CL isn't good enough?

13 minutes ago, Baddar said:

A lot of it is the players. You can play the "United way" all you want (which we aren't), but a lot of these players aren't good enough to be anywhere near the top of the league.

But I don't see us putting any kind of run together under him. I'd honestly rather somebody else given the remaining games this season to start implementing their own ideas. We're effectively 12pts off top 4 already, so that's gone to be honest. Why wait until May to decide failing to qualify for the CL isn't good enough?

I've read there's a clause in his contract that allows you to sack him for significantly less of you don't qualify for the CL. Since it's virtually impossible to qualify already, you may as well wait it out until it's mathematically impossible and save a fortune. 

Its nice seeing United being mediocre as fuck after years of stick. 

Its not just a manager problem it's a club problem. They're going through what happened with us in the 90s but on the positive have all the commercial and branding on their side so van still get in big name players. 

Squad needs gutting. Manager needs sacking. Ed Woodward needs going. Question is who'll be the first to go  

There was a bit at 2-1 down where Man Utd got forward and a decent cross came in from the left, but there were literally no players at the far side of the penalty area. Truly bizarre, even Rafa's less negative than that. 

4 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

Teams like Everton and Stoke and West Brom

Excuse me. Stoke and West Brom are in the fucking Championship, Everton are a top half Premier League team. Bit of a difference.

(Someone I'm sure will bring this post up when we sign Smalling in January) 

10 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Excuse me. Stoke and West Brom are in the fucking Championship, Everton are a top half Premier League team. Bit of a difference.

(Someone I'm sure will bring this post up when we sign Smalling in January) 

Jones would be funnier.