2019 College Football Thread

1 minute ago, DMN said:

If you watch Big10 games, this is what you get.

Exciting college football is Big12, Pac12AfterDark, and MACtion.

I watch what's on TV and has the highest ranked teams because I don't know any better :lol: 

Hey @Meacon and @Maxx they put in that guy you were talking about and Wisconsin beat the hell out of him too :( 

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

I watch what's on TV and has the highest ranked teams because I don't know any better :lol: 

Hey @Meacon and @Maxx they put in that guy you were talking about and Wisconsin beat the hell out of him too :( 

First play, he gets crushed immediately. Second play was a nine yard run though! Not bad considering you and I could probably start as their guards. 

• Haha 1

The last time we played Georgia I expected them to kill us and it was only 20-19, so maybe I'm wrong. But I've yet to see our defense stop the run and if Georgia does anything really, really well, it's run the ball. Jake Fromm may only have to throw five passes tonight if they can run on us like Louisville did. 

35 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Yeah, Notre Dame plays at the Big House next month. 

I mean maybe if they switch QBs and maybe home field helps? But yours earlier comment about us looking great against Eastern/Western/Central Michigan. We haven't had a good signature win in years. Harbaugh has been a bust so far. 

1 hour ago, Trent Buschetta said:

An FCS team would’ve given them a run for their money two years ago.

It’s all a part of the cycle. Army will get a decade of dominance and then it’ll be Air Force’s turn again. Then back to Navy. It’s odd but it seems to work that way for the most part. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Yeah, Towson is going to Gainesville for a paycheck next week too. My local teams are having it rough.

They may do better than Tennessee did!