2019 College Football Thread

5 hours ago, HailtotheSickle said:

LOL Tennessee

Yeah....that new DC better start typing up a resume already, and maybe some defensive players should consider a new career. The Vols were a 20+ point favorite, and there's no excuse for them giving up more than 10 to 13 points. 

Alright folks. The last few years I would take a short drive down to Delaware every Saturday to place my college bets. Now we have legal online sports betting in Pennsylvania, so I can do it from the courtesy of my underwear. Here's what I have for today:

$10 bet. $750.77 if I hit all six.

Ohio/Pitt under of 54.5
Ohio State -15.5
Clemson -17.5
Tennessee -3.5
Texas beating LSU straight up
USF/Georgia Tech under of 61.5

• Like 1

Also, could they tease us any friggin' harder about a new college football game?

PlayStation now sponsors a "Player Rating System" where they rate the current college players on a scale of 0-100 just like they would on the old NCAA football games. Give me a new got'dang game already.

9 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I knew I should have gone with my gut and taken them. Army was a 22.5+ underdog and that was so obvious but I let a betting "expert" talk me out of it. 

I still don't understand that line. Army doesn't even give you the time to get that far ahead. It's like they expected the Michigan defense to do what no one else can do, stop Army from getting three yards.

1 minute ago, DMN said:

I still don't understand that line. Army doesn't even give you the time to get that far ahead. It's like they expected the Michigan defense to do what no one else can do, stop Army from getting three yards.

That was my thought process. Army's offense allows you like six possessions a game. To win by more than 3 touchdowns when you only get six chances seemed like a no-brainer to me. But then I was told how Michigan's this and that, and fuck Michigan. That should have been the easiest bet of the weekend for me.