2019 College Football Thread

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

We’ll UCLA sure seems to love their team,  the rose bowl is like half full

You know why? As a "thank you" for sticking with them, the administration offered all season ticket holders four free tickets for todays game. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/ucla-football-offers-free-tickets-to-fill-rose-bowl-this-weekend

To be fair, you guys have had a tough first three weeks.

I think you guys may be able to beat Oregon State. And Stanford is back to being 90's Stanford from what I've seen, so there's them. But yeah, there's not any gimmes on your slate this year. It's a shame too. I hope 2-10 doesn't get Chip canned, because I really do think he can get things fixed there if he's given some time. 

The only time I was legit sweating last year when ND played Michigan was when McCaffrey was in. He has his brother's gamebreaking playmaking ability. Shea Patterson pisses himself if someone rips a loud fart near him. He has no pocket presence whatsoever. I honestly believe whenever they bench him and put Dylan in, they'll be a much better team, just from an ability standpoint.