NFL 2019

Maxx

4 minutes ago, TCO said:

So that pointless win against Washington ended up costing 2 draft positions instead of one. Yay?

Meh.  As bad as they are, Washington are way worse.  And with a team this bad Chase Young alone wasn’t gonna turn it all around.

Besides that, nothing is more important in today’s NFL than the QB.  And today’s game sure shows that they can’t possibly retain this OL next season.  Get Andrew Thomas.

On 27/12/2019 at 22:09, Your Mom's Side Chick said:

Going to lose a lot of respect for the Saints if they actually sign him before the investigation is done

2 hours ago, Your Mom's Side Chick said:

I would take Jameis. At least our losing would be exciting

Just to fill you in on Jameis in case you were unaware!

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/buccaneers/2018/06/28/jameis-winston-suspended-tampa-bay-buccaneers-uber/742691002/

He served a 3 game ban for groping an Uber driver, one of multiple sexual assault allegations.

He's a piece of shit!

• Admin
11 minutes ago, DYSI said:

Is it Black Monday yet? 

It is in the land of Her Majesty!

9 minutes ago, TCO said:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/buccaneers/2018/06/28/jameis-winston-suspended-tampa-bay-buccaneers-uber/742691002/

He served a 3 game ban for groping an Uber driver, one of multiple sexual assault allegations.

He's a piece of shit!

He also stole some lobsters or something.

So the Bengals take Burrow, Washington gets Chase Young.

I really want Andrew Thomas at #4, but whether he’s available depends on what the Lions do.  Taylor Decker has a 5th year contract option coming up.  If they give him an extension I don’t know if I see them using a #3 pick on a guy they’ll play at RT.

35 minutes ago, TCO said:

He's a piece of shit!

Oh right. Can't believe I forgot about that. Just shows you what being an interesting player and time does I guess. I obviously don't want him then

It’s gonna feel really weird if Green Bay is the #1 seed.  I feel like outside of their drubbing of the Cowboys they have had an extremely quiet season 

Just gonna leave this here for @Maxx

• Haha 2