NFL 2019

Maxx

2 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

The Browns are exciting now. This is wild

Ok wow. You could not have been more wrong about this one you idiot. I don't care if I get warned. YOU ARE DUMB!

This is brutal. For his own safety they need to pull Baker out of this game

This is just mean. Pull Baker out! :crying:

• Haha 1

I'm hoping that AB behaves himself while in Foxboro.

I originally didn't want him on the Patriots because he's such a diva.  But well, him and Gordon on the outside is a dangerous combo - as long as they have their shit together.  Add that with Edelman and White inside plus the running game, we got one of the best offenses in the league.

Headed out to the game soon.  The gf surprised me with tickets to the opener.

Hi, my name is Maxx and I love Randall Cobb

BTW let’s not talk too much about it but we’re all fine with karma informing Tyreek Hill that he needs to be afraid of it too, (bitch) right?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, iDOL said:

Kellen Moore seems competent running the offense. He’s actually letting Dak... be a mobile quarterback instead of making him stay in the pocket and eat sacks. Weird.

The bar to be better than Scott Linehan was extremely low.  Oh wow a trips set.  Oh wow, a two RB set.  Here’s a wheel route to a fullback, probably won’t work but now its one more thing the defense will have to be on the look out for.  

But Kellen has so far crafted a really fun offense and I’m really excited for Gallup this year.

The Giants defense looked so bad on paper that it had me doubting my understanding.  But I was right because it’s just common sense:

1. They have no pass rush so the CBs are extra vulnerable.

2. They have no coverage linebackers so the safeties have to come down to the line of scrimmage out of necessity.

End result, middle of the field wide open on virtually every pass play.

It’s a complete personnel and schematic failure.  I legitimately don’t know how they’re going to stop anybody, and my 7-9 prediction now looks way too generous.  This team is picking top 3.

9 minutes ago, DMN said:

I fucking hate Boston.

Edit: like, the people, particularly. Is any city more ugh fucking hate them.

Did something else happen?