NFL 2018

Lineker

22 hours ago, Lineker said:

Seeing this made me want to indulge in one of my favorite December activities and play around with the ESPN Playoff Machine.  In order for the Giants to win the NFC East, a dozen games need to fall the right way.

-Giants must go 4-0
-Eagles must beat the Cowboys next week
-Cowboys, Eagles, and Washington all have to go 0-2 in Weeks 15/16
-Washington must beat the Eagles in Week 17

The Wild Card is all but impossible unless a whole lot of teams finish 7-9 or worse, the only team the Giants would have a tiebreaker over at 8-8 is Tampa.

I think it's very possible that the Giants and Eagles win next week, but Week 15 will likely be all she wrote, and it'll give them two weeks to at least take a look at Lauletta.  But no matter how he does, I don't think there is a scenario that exists where Lauletta is actually running this team next year.

As much as I think it's time to move on from Eli, he's actually played well in the second half with something resembling an O-line, and they've now played themselves out of the Herbert discussion.  Most likely they just let Eli play out the final year of his contract next year and hope to get Tua or Fromm in 2020.

2x Superbowl winning CB and founding member of the Legion Of Boom, Brandon Browner was sentenced to 8 years in prison for attempted murder.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-ex-seahawks-cb-brandon-browner-sentenced-8-years-prison-attempted-murder-220810638.html

Also, Madden has removed Kareem Hunt from the game in its latest roster update.

42 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

No, the right skill set is beating on women and children. Just ask Foster or Peterson. 

Amazing. Fuck the skillset at this point, you’re down to a third stringer, Kaepernick may actually win you the division this year. Maybe. 

• Like 5