Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

1 minute ago, Troy said:

I never thought I'd be happy to see West Ham winning but here we are.

14 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

West Ham! :w00t:

😚

Gift from Fabianski there like tbf. Shocking keeping. 

32 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

We've probably been too relaxed here. Feel we've missed Henderson 

Your lot could go to the beach for a few weeks, stick me in goal and still walk the league.

Well we can thank Fabianski for playing like Martin did when he was out injured, because otherwise West Ham would've won this. Liverpool played fucking terrible in many parts of the game, and were let off by Fabianski being responsible for all 3 goals. We picked up the tempo really well when we went behind, but wouldn't have scored if not for the shambolic errors by Fabianski. And Alisson coming up huge - again - when Robbo decided not to track Bowen. 

Ironically enough, we've now played 3 very poor performances since getting that winter break.

Obviously we're going to win the league and I should shut the fuck up and be happy 😛

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I never thought I'd be happy to see West Ham winning but here we are.

No, no. Let's have them keep winning until they come to Goodison, two wins from the title, then beat them and end the unbeaten season.

:P

In reality, I think Liverpool may just about have enough points now to win the league. By which I mean, I reckon City might not even get to Liverpool's current total. It's February!

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

Once past the winning line, will Klopp and the first team even bother showing up to games? 😕

I reckon they would. Got a chance to remain unbeaten, you'd go for that if you could. Plus depends if we advance in the Champions League. 

I'd do what Fergie did and make teams give guards of honour to random kids