Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Should turn it into a pisstake and just induct mad things like Gabor Kilray's jogging bottoms, the Sunderland beach ball and the chicken that was on the pitch during the Blackburn game. 

• Like 1

Two out of Shearer, Giggs and Sir Alex would be the obvious choices.

Going to be interesting if they only do two or three inductions a season, you could spend five years just inducting the Man Utd team of the late 90s.

They said there will be a shortlist of names to go in next, voted for by fans. I don't like that as football fan votes are notoriously weighted by fan bias voting.

I mean, we aren't long removed from Peter Crouch being voted Spurs' Stroker of the Decade as a rib from Liverpool fans.

My personal opinion is that the first inductee should be Sir Alex Ferguson and the first players should be Alan Shearer, Ryan Giggs and Thierry Henry.

It's always the affable ones who are 7 feet tall and married to supermodels. If you can't trust them, who can you trust?

2 hours ago, Adam said:

They said there will be a shortlist of names to go in next, voted for by fans. I don't like that as football fan votes are notoriously weighted by fan bias voting.

I mean, we aren't long removed from Peter Crouch being voted Spurs' Stroker of the Decade as a rib from Liverpool fans.

My personal opinion is that the first inductee should be Sir Alex Ferguson and the first players should be Alan Shearer, Ryan Giggs and Thierry Henry.

Are you saying that Peter Crouch wasn't Spurs best striker of the decade...

I saw that Abraham had been ruled out this weekend about an hour before the Fantasy deadline so I brought Vardy in instead, and to make it affordable I had to get rid of Martial in favour of Harry Wilson as well.

No Vardy in the Leicester squad tonight. Cool stuff.