Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

5 minutes ago, MDK said:

I know your rivals are playing tomorrow but how are you still fourth?

Falling upwards.

Leicester have fallen off a bit. Didn't realise Chelsea were only 5 points off them.  

This wasn't in the script...

We absolutely deserve to lose. We have not had one good match since the winter break. Salah is desperately out of form, VVD has been VERY lazy (and definitely should take blame for both goals), and Lovren should never have been in this XI today. 

Good thing we've gotten the huge lead from that amazing first half of the season, because we've been tired and shit the second half. Hopefully this performance and result will shock the squad a bit

We're gonna bottle the league...

Some absolutely shocking defending. Least it's not a rival that's gonna give us the first league defeat of the season. 

Need to massively improve by the time we play Atletico! 

Rather us finally win the fucker then go the season unbeaten. Waited 28 years of my life for this. 

Was always gonna get beat at some point. The disappointing thing is it's been mainly down to mistakes. Watford fully deserve this they snatched on the chances they've gotten. Just at times we've been the creators of our own misfortune and not created anything in the right end of the pitch. 

Rather lose to Watford then any of the top 6 or the Ev. 

1 minute ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Happy Invincible’s Day lads! 

9/10's of the Arsenal season review DVD will be dedicated to this match 😛

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hobo said:

This is what happens when Jordan Henderson isnt playing

I haven't seen today's game yet, but this was the first thing that occurred to me. Seems Liverpool have not performed as well without him.

Let's be honest, going a whole season unbeaten is incredibly difficult. This was always likely to happen at some stage. Liverpool will win the title at a canter and this result today will barely be mentioned again except when you play Watford next season, if they stay up.

Might be a wake up call just in time for the Atletico 2nd leg as well.